The Master of Science in Finance prepares fund managers and professional investment analysts for entrance into the banking and finance sector. The course examines the principles of financing and investment decisions and their impact across a broad range of contemporary management concerns.
As part of the Finance specialisation, Master students explore:
• Classical and contemporary corporate financing approaches with respect to multinational firms in developed and developing markets
• The viability and appropriateness of a corporate mergers or acquisitions through evaluation and analysis
• Value assessment and enterprise value
• Risk management and different theories and approaches for the multinational enterprise
• The necessity for new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals as well as other resources in international project management
KEY COMPONENTS OF THE MASTER PROGRAMME:
• Full-time, compulsory attendance
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.