” A leader’s giving is self-giving. Their sense of confidence, their level of love, their degree of joy and awareness of prosperity,
are their gift to all those who are in contact with them.”
– Elio D’Anna, ESE President and Founder
ESE has been providing hospitality training at the highest levels for three decades. Our President and Founder’s first commercial enterprise, a Luxury Hotel and Restaurant- Il Bottaccio (bottaccio.com) became a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux chain only three years after its creation – a feat unheard of in the Hospitality Industry. In its thirty-three years of activity, Il Bottaccio also boasts three red forks in the Michelin Guide and a history of illustrious guests from the worlds of film, music and politics. The Bottaccio project later expanded to London to include the management of luxury events. Bottaccio London is now preparing its next two centers for opening : one in King’s Cross, opposite the St. Pancras station, and the other at 22 Bishop’s Gate – the highest viewing deck in Europe.
As the world moves towards a ‘not-doing’ society, in which people value the practice of making and taking time to dedicate to themselves, the worlds of luxury hospitality and events are growing exponentially more important, and potentially also more profitable. The UK events industry alone is worth £42 billion and inbound business visits to Britain equate to 23.5% of all visits. Along with a predicted shortfall of personnel in the industry, especially at management level, this course will provide students with the skills and knowledge to find employment or start their own business and thrive.
The ESE Master of Science in Luxury Hospitality and Events programme aims to provide a luminous pathway addressing numerous scenarios for students who have studied undergraduate degrees and would like to either deepen their knowledge or change expertise to the areas of luxury hospitality and events management.
In addition to comprehensive curriculum, a variety of activities and specialised workshops are available on a campus-by-campus basis, from gastronomy, menu planning and cooking, to wedding planning, flower arranging and cake decorating, to sound systems, silver service, and photography in order to complete students’ personal talent portfolio.
Students can also gain direct industry experience through the optional internship module and Industry Project.
Our portfolio of company destinations has grown over the decades to include over 1500 of the world’s leading enterprises, many of these in the Hospitality Industry due to the long-standing relationship with Il Bottaccio and its membership in the prestigious Relais & Chateaux chain.
THE COURSE AIMS TO:
- Create industry leaders with a strong sense of the meaning of luxury, and the value of brand integrity and to develop a range of leadership skills and abilities such as motivating others, leading changes, and resolving conflict
- Encourage students to develop and achieve skills in relation to communication, organisation and working with others from diverse cultures and backgrounds in a professional manner
- Instruct students in the use of customer feedback and research to facilitate their creation of unique gastronomical products and experiences for their clients
- Provide students with the framework to analyse data and predict consumer behaviour and optimise product availability and price to maximise revenue growth in the hospitality industry
- Stimulate the formation of a personal approach to both hospitality and event management through the critical study of contemporary organisations and practices across a range of scenarios
- Illustrate and provide first-hand experience in the technical and managerial aspects of luxury food and beverage management to students who require it
- Instruct students to originate, interpret and critically evaluate concepts, ideas and plans expressed in a variety of media, and use them in the pursuit of personally identified and formulated projects related to hospitality and events management.
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.