“Humanity is rapidly moving towards a ‘not-doing’ civilization where truth, beauty, goodness and the pursuit of happiness are “the pillars of a shining new economically evolved society”.
The advent of unemployment – of joblessness, will not be considered a time of crisis, depression or condemnation, but a glorious blessing, a conquered freedom finally achieved by man’s inner growth and understanding. The new Era of Golden Creative Leisure has just begun!
One day a dreaming society will no longer work. A humanity that loves will be rich enough to dream and infinitely rich because it dreams.”
Elio D’Anna, ESE Founder and President
Following the French Revolution, the American Revolution and Industrial Revolution, our civilisation is on the brink of an exciting new age – that of the Individual Revolution in which men and women will work less, but create more and in so doing, be quantifiably even more successful than ever.
In this new world of Golden Creative Leisure, there is an ever-increasing need for specialists in the management of leisure time, activities and expressions.
While yachts have always been an icon of luxury and symbol of power, with the number of ownerships rising, a proper management programme is needed to guarantee both safety and satisfaction for all.
- Three intakes per academic year: January, April and September
- 3 Months + 3 Months (Optional) Internship
- 4 Modules: Each module requires 3 in-class hours (and outdoor activities) per week, for a total of 12 /15 weekly hours (Monday-Friday)
- Course Assessment: Exam, Group Project and Presentation
- ESE’s competitive Internship Programme providing international work experience in the sector of specialization
- Compact class sizes which help faculty cultivate a mentor relationship with students and provide the individual attention needed to discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
At ESE we pride ourselves in providing a dynamic environment that nurtures learning techniques through integrative workshops, research projects and practical work experience. ESE looks to:
- Provide a challenging, engaging and self-rewarding study environment
- Create a supportive environment that encourages you to develop confident and reflective skills towards your personal learning and of fellow learners
- Provide assessment and project-based tasks that enable students to apply strategic knowledge and skills within an authentic context
- Create a dynamic learning environment that encourages high professional standards
- Provide the educational foundation for relevant life-long learning
This programme consists of 4 modules from the following* (modules may be subject to change and may vary according to the ESE campus):
- Ship Shape: Yacht Management, Maintenance and Safety
- International Yacht Management
- Tycoon, Monsoons and Management
- Luxury Marketing
- Contemporary Hospitality
- 5-Star F&B or Human Resource Management or Sales Promotion
- Certifications Workshop or Service Experience Workshop
More information about the course
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.