This programme has been designed for students that will typically not have undertaken a production-based specialism at undergraduate level, and although they may have studied filmmaking or have had previous work-related experience in the subjects this is neither an expectation nor a requirement. Film and Entertainment Industries, while in constant change and evolution due to the advent of digital technologies are the up and coming areas of a society that is ever-fast moving towards a work-less, create and enjoy-more society.
The programme emphasizes practice (based on theory) which is underpinned through live industry projects and engages students through practice-based assessment tasks – students should be fully functional in the financing, marketing and distribution areas of the industry upon graduation.
The MBA Film Production degree is a postgraduate programme of study which can be undertaken in one year (full-time), or part time over a period of between two and three years. The degree provides a taught component which is preparatory to an extensive dissertation or film industry project.
“The man of the third millennium will understand that all that which exists in the world is a wonderful representation of his own being, and that the entire universe in all its magnitude, is not really perceived from outside but incredibly dreamed and projected from within — a film script that will realize itself while you write it.”
Elio D’Anna, ESE Founder and President
MBA FILM PRODUCTION STUDY PLAN
4 out of the 8 modules below:
- Financial Accounting (12 credits)
- Economics (12 credits)
- Research & Quantitative Methods for Business (12 credits)
- E-Business & E-Commerce (12 credits)
- International Project Management (12 credits)
- International Strategic Management (12 credits)
- Managing People & Motivation (12 credits)
- International Marketing (12 credits)
- Plus Workshop: Real to Reel: Capturing the Creative Spark
- Contemporary Film Production (15 credits)
- Selling the Dream: Film Marketing, Planning & Deployment (15 credits)
- Getting the Show on the Road Distribution (15 credits)
- Banking on the Future – Film Financing for the 21st Century (15 credits)
- Plus Workshop: Hitchcock and Luxury – A Profitable Marriage
- Internship (Optional)
- Final Project or Dissertation (60 credits)
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.