Exduco is an innovative project in which students are encouraged to become teachers. In line with the ESE’s philosophy and values, students are invited to teach their peers about their passions, hobbies, interests, skills and expertise.
Exduco activities are inspiring, challenging extracurricular activities. They allow students to acquire important management and leadership skills, activate creative thinking, offer experiential learning opportunities and new experiences that will help students grow and gain important life skills.
Ex-duco projects throughout the ESE centres, to mention a few, have been:
– a series of meditation and yoga classes taught by a student from India
– salsa dancing lessons taught by a student from Ecuador
– workshops on Design Thinking by a Ukrainian student with a design background
– ‘Italian 101’ language class by an Italian Master degree student who consequently discovered she had teaching capabilities
– workshops on Art Gallery Management from a Brazilian student with work experience in the artistic sector
– music theory and piano lessons by a student and professional pianist from Tunisia
– singer-songwriter workshops from a student and musician from the Netherlands
– modern dancing classes led by a student from Spain
– workshops on the Metaverse by an MBA student and tech expert from the United States
Contact us for more information