The Foundation Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality aims to provide young students with an understanding of the tourism and hospitality industry and all the key functions within this ever-increasing business sector.
Thanks to ESE’s academic excellence and unique philosophy, the study programmes provide an effective academic progression route to the development of a young student’s personal and professional dream in tourism and hospitality.
The Foundation programme has a 1-year full-time duration. Upon successfully finishing the course and obtaining the Foundation Diploma, students are well prepared for hospitality and tourism-related jobs in a vocational context.
Being accredited by CTH, the Foundation Diploma also enables students to proceed with their studies on a level 4 for an undergraduate (Bachelor) degree both at the European School of Economics or other universities.
KEY FEATURES OF THE FOUNDATION PROGRAMME:
- Study in English in an international context – ESE’s student body represents over 70 different nationalities
- Foundation Diploma accredited by CTH and internationally recognised
- full-time compulsory classroom attendance for the duration of 1 year
- compact class size which enable faculty to provide the individual attention needed to help students discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
- possibility to attend additional workshops, guest lectures, company visits or Italian class
- exposure to valuable industry contacts and potential employers
- additional internship placements available with Il Bottaccio in collaboration with ESE’s Internship Department
All students are given student automatic membership to CTH upon registration – includes access to the CTH Member website which incorporates text books, industry news and articles, study materials, peer group networking, job search, and discussion groups.
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.