With the widespread growth in the importance of Social Media, and the use of the virtual realm even for day to day operations, cutting edge skills in Media and Communications are vital to the survival of today’s global enterprises.
The BSc (Hons) in Business Administration with specialisation in Media and Communications programme aims to develop proactive managers for a variety of careers in the areas of media and communications able to function in a global context. The programme focuses on awareness, innovation and creativity making for a varied and challenging journey towards the realisation of one’s own professional skills and abilities.
Graduates will be able to promote and sustain businesses across a variety of platforms through the application of finely tunes skills in Media and Communications.
Distinctive Features of all ESE Undergraduate Courses :
- Two internship placements selected from companies worldwide
- A British degree programme offered across two continents with the possibility of transferring between campuses in London, Milan, Florence, Rome, Madrid, New York (study abroad centre) on a per term or per year basis
- Compact class sizes which enable faculty to provide the individual attention needed to help you discover your special skills and succeed in your chosen pathway
- Starting dates in September, January and April
- Academic credit for foreign language modules which will increase employability
- Additional workshops and guest lectures that provide the knowledge, skills, practice for maximum personal and academic development
Graduates from the BSc (Hons) in Business Administration with specialisation in Media & Communications possess:
- Strong analytical skills, capable of identifying and assessing strategic opportunities that may benefit an organisation in both domestic and international markets
- A solid understanding of the global business environment, trading systems, and geo and socio-political influences on investments, trade, and the economic landscape with specific focus on the communication strategies
- The flexibility and creativity necessary to address challenges presented by a rapidly changing international business environment.
- Cross-cultural communication skills, capable of managing people, resources and information across cultural boundaries
Students may transfer from similar undergraduate courses with a maximum of 240 credits.
Completion of the programme requires:
- Study of a foreign language
- Two internship placements
- Final Project related to the chosen specialisation
- Choice of Full or Part Time study modes with compulsory attendance
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.