The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Business Administration aims to develop pro-active decision makers, managers and leaders for a variety of careers in business sectors in a global context. The programme focusses on innovation, creativity and leadership, making it a varied and challenging journey towards awareness of one’s own professional skills and abilities.
A grouping of essential core subjects are uniquely combined with the study of a language, two integral internship placements, integrative workshops and the choice of five specialisations: Management, Marketing, Finance, Sports Management and Media & Communications. A distinctive constellation of interlocking subjects ensures that each student receives the knowledge and the analytical, creative and quantitative expertise needed to be able to manage people, resources and information in a dynamic business environment. With these key skills ESE students are more attractive to employers, and know how to enable companies to achieve their goals and objectives in the private, public and non-profit sectors.
Students will also have the added advantage of being able to pursue the BSc in Business Administration in any of the ESE campuses, whether London, Madrid, Milan, Florence or Rome. They will have the unique opportunity to transfer between campuses on a per term or per year basis, experiencing the same programme in multiple international contexts and cultures.*
KEY COMPONENTS OF THE BSc IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- A choice of five specialisations – Management, Marketing, Finance, Sports Management, Media & Communications
- Two internship placements selected from companies worldwide
- The possibility of transferring between campuses in London, Madrid, Milan, Florence and Rome on a per term or per year basis
- Compact class sizes which enable faculty to provide the individual attention needed to help you discover your special skills and succeed in your chosen pathway
- Starting dates in September and January and April
- Academic credit for foreign language modules which will increase employability
- Additional workshops and guest lectures that provide the knowledge, skills, practice for maximum personal and academic development
*Subject to validation
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.