The MSc in Business Management aims to provide students with a comprehensive view of international management, exploring the critical factors for cross-national business success, the impact of globalisation on the international business environment, trade theories, and internationalisation strategies.
As part of the Management specialisation, Master students explore:
- Entrepreneurial activity and its role in sustaining growth, identifying markets and seizing opportunity within a global economy
- Leadership and how effective practices impact employees, customers and other stakeholders
- The structures of information delivery and the impact on products, services, operations, decision-making, marketing, and distribution
- International project management an new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals and resources
- Crossing national borders in the business world, and the operational, legal and logistical problems that commonly occur
- Human resources, internal marketing and the dynamics of effective leadership as a strategic factor in gaining competitive advantage in the global market
- Practical examinations of the marketing strategies of international organisations.
KEY COMPONENTS OF THE MASTER PROGRAMME:
- A choice of three specializations: Marketing, Management or Finance
- Full-time, compulsory attendance
- The possibility of transferring among campuses in London, Milan, Florence and Rome on a per term basis
- Three intakes per academic year January, April and September
- ESE’s competitive Internship Programme providing international work experience in the sector of specialization
- Compact class sizes which help faculty cultivate a mentor relationship with students and provide the individual attention needed to discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.