The Diploma programme in Hospitality & Tourism Management offered at ESE Florence and ESE Rome, Italy is a formally recognised qualification, designed for people with work experience in the hospitality and tourism sector who aim to become supervisors or managers.
Thanks to ESE’s academic excellence and unique philosophy, the study programme provides an effective academic progression to the development of an individual’s personal and professional dream in the world of hospitality and tourism.
The Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management, which is accredited by CTH, has a duration of three months. Upon successfully finishing the course and obtaining the diploma, candidates will hold a formally recognised qualification focused on the supervisory aspects of the hospitality and tourism industry and will be well equipped to become an efficient supervisor in a high performing management team, placing themselves in an excellent position for career progression and promotion.
KEY FEATURES OF ESE’S CTH DIPLOMA PROGRAMME:
- academic excellence provided by ESE centres in Florence and Rome, Italy
- study in English in an international context – ESE’s student body represents over 70 different nationalities
- internationally recognised certificate accredited by CTH
- compact class size which enable faculty to focus on each individual student, assisting them in discovering their special skills and succeeding in their chosen path
- possibility to attend additional workshops, guest lectures, company visits or Italian class
- exposure to valuable industry contacts and potential employers
- additional internship placements available in collaboration with ESE’s Internship Department
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.
Locations and contact information
CTH Certificate in Management and Leadership for Business and Hospitality
Short Courses | Florence , Rome
The Certificate Programme in Management and Leadership for Business and Hospitality offered at ESE Florence and ESE Rome in Italy is a formally recognised management...
Foundation Diploma in Hospitality Business
Foundation Programmes | Florence , Rome
The Foundation Diploma in Hospitality Business aims to provide young students with an understanding of the tourism and hospitality industry and all the key functions...