The MBA Programme at ESE is designed to develop the personal and professional strengths of the individual student. The entrepreneurial education received at ESE is intended to assist individuals in defining their professional dream and put them on a specially tailored career path.
This MBA aims to provide an inter-disciplinary and integrative educational programme for individuals seeking to consolidate their managerial achievements to date and prepare for a career in senior management, ultimately at the highest strategic levels.
KEY COMPONENTS OF THE MBA PROGRAMME
• A choice of four specialisations – Marketing, International Finance, International Business and Entrepreneurship
• Full-time / part-time, compulsory attendance
• Three intakes per academic year – September, January and April – providing extra enrolment options
• The possibility of transferring between campuses in London, Milan, Florence and Rome on a per term basis
• Optional Internship
• Compact class sizes which help faculty cultivate a mentor relationship with students and provide the individual attention needed to discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
• The ESE International experience with students from around the world offers an invaluable opportunity to learn, network and make friends for life.
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.