The Diploma programme in Hospitality Management offered at ESE Florence and ESE Rome, is a formally recognised qualification designed for people who aim to develop a career in the hospitality sector at a managerial level.
Thanks to ESE’s academic excellence and unique philosophy focused on bringing out each student’s talents, the study programme provides an effective academic progression towards the development of an individual’s personal and professional dream in the world of hospitality.
The Diploma in Hospitality Management has a duration of six months with an optional three month internship following the course. Upon successfully finishing the course and obtaining the diploma, candidates will hold a formally recognised qualification focused on the supervisory aspects of the hospitality industry and will be well equipped to become an efficient supervisor in a high performing management team, placing themselves in an excellent position for career progression and promotion.
KEY FEATURES OF THE CTH DIPLOMA PROGRAMME:
- academic excellence provided by ESE centres in Florence and Rome, Italy
- study in English in an international context – ESE’s student body represents over 70 different nationalities
- internationally recognised diploma accredited by CTH
- compact class size which enable faculty to focus on each individual student, assisting them in discovering their special skills & strengths
- possibility to attend additional workshops, guest lectures, company visits or Italian class
- exposure to valuable industry contacts and potential employers
- additional internship placements available
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.