You may have acquired some excellent abilities so far in design and planning, but do you posses the skills to enable your ideas to take form and say something about the environment you live in, about yourself? The Business of Architecture Programme has been created to serve as a bridge between design and the real world, design table and built form.
While we welcome newcomers, neo -laureates and even those who have already launched their careers but want to open their own business are perfect candidates. Make your Mark.
key features of the business of architecture programme
- Three intakes: November, April and July
- Available only in London and Florence
- Course Duration 3 to 5 weeks
- Course Assessment: Personal Critique, essay, group project
- Professional Opportunities: Contacts with established artists, architects and design firms, related industry leaders (glass, marble, iron, ceramic)
- Compact class sizes which help faculty cultivate a mentor relationship with students and provide the individual attention needed to discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
This summer you can travel and learn without leaving home. The new online session will take you everywhere you’d like to go both personally and professionally in a fraction of the time.
Click here for more information on our Online Summer Courses.
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.