The Master in Marketing prepares candidates for a wide variety of careers in marketing management, such as brand management, product development, retailing, services marketing, business to business marketing and marketing for non-profit organisations.
As part of the Marketing specialisation, Master students explore:
• Innovative practices in both manufacturing and service sectors and how firms can gain competitive advantage, market share and reduce cost
• E-commerce, E-business, and the optimisation of technological structures as a strategic marketing tool
• Marketing strategies of international organisations and approaches to a new international market opportunities
• Customer-driven marketing strategies in emerging economies
• The connectivity between marketing communication and strategy, and criteria for using different promotional techniques and media in integrated marketing campaigns
• Crossing national borders in the business world, and the operational, legal and logistical problems that commonly occur
KEY COMPONENTS OF THE MASTER PROGRAMME:
• Full-time, compulsory attendance
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.