Nowadays, Business English is an invaluable skill, both in the job and in life. People and companies, even from non-English speaking nationalities, use such language extensively in their daily routines. It has become a specialized language which allows those who master it to effectively communicate with others in a clear and effective way. If you already have an adequate level of English and want to further improve your language skills, ESE Business English Upper Intermediate course is the right choice for you!
Here are the main course objectives:
- Firm-up your upper-intermediate grammatical structures and acquire specialistic vocabulary and expressions;
- Widen the scope of your business sources and case studies;
- Acquire business professional presentation and writing skills;
- Develop specific strategies to enhance your autonomous foreign language learning
Course Schedule and Duration:
Twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 10.00am to 11.30am.
You could choose to attend our course during Term 1, from September to December(30h), or during our Term 2 from January to April(30h).
Otherwise, you are welcome to attend the entire course from September to April (60h).
- Term 1 or Term 2 300€ + 800
- Both Terms 300€ + 1500€
All our classes uphold health and safety regulations compliant with the Italian government Covid-19 protocols.
For further details please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you in our ESE Rome community!