The Certificate Programme in Management and Leadership for Business and Hospitality offered at ESE Florence and ESE Rome in Italy is a formally recognised management qualification.
It is designed for managers and supervisors with work experience in the hospitality and tourism sector who aim to boost their career with a structured and certified education . It is also offered to professionals in the hospitality and tourism sector who wish to have a continuing education/further training.
Thanks to ESE’s academic excellence and unique philosophy, the study programmes provide an effective academic progression to the development of a student’s personal and professional dream in the world of business and hospitality.
The Certificate Programme in Management and Leadership for Business and Hospitality, which is accredited by CTH, has a duration of 3 months. Upon successfully finishing the course and obtaining the Certificate, students will hold a formally recognised qualification and be well prepared to become an effective contributor in a high performing management team within the hospitality sector, placing themselves in an excellent position for further career progression and promotion.
KEY FEATURES OF THE HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME:
- academic excellence provided by ESE international Business School centres in Florence and Rome in Italy
- study in English in an international context – ESE’s student body represents over 70 different
- internationally recognised management Certificate accredited by CTH
- full-time compulsory classroom attendance at ESE Florence for the duration of 3 months
- compact class size which enable faculty to focus on each individual student and assist them in discovering their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
- possibility to attend additional workshops, guest lectures, company visits or Italian class
- exposure to valuable industry contacts and potential employers
- additional internship placements available in collaboration with ESE’s Internship Department
Request more information
Please fill out this contact form to receive additional information.