About this Event
Visit our centre in London, to attend presentations on our Bachelor and Master programmes, Short Courses, and the ESE unique educational philosophy.
Moreover, you will have the chance to:
- Meet students, faculty, staff and alumni
- Have all your questions answered by our admissions counsellors
- Get first-hand information on the student life
- Obtain in-depth knowledge about your programme of choice
- Learn about study abroad opportunities with ESE centres
Open Day Agenda:
- Welcome to the European School of Economics
- ESE Programmes (Internationality, Internship, Small Classes, Individual Attention)
- Meet ESE students and graduates
- Q&A Session
Key Components of the ESE programmes
- Pragmatism – hands-on experience in contemporary business practice through the comprehensive internship programme
- Small class sizes which help faculty cultivate a mentor relationship with students and provide the individual attention needed to discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway.
- Career Services and Coaching – counselling and coaching to professionals looking to empower their talent, better focus on their current or future career and professional dream.
- Advantageous credit transfer schemes – 240 UK credits for UG courses and up to 90 UK credits for PG courses with flexible entry requirements
- Internationality – student body and faculty originating from more than 80 nations, ESE centres around the world offer an invaluable opportunity to learn, network and make friends for life with a rich cultural experience even in the virtual classrooms.
- The possibility of transferring between campuses in London, Madrid, Milan, Florence and Rome on a per term basis.
- Three intakes per academic year – September, January and April
Save the date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 from 14:00 – 17:00 (UTC+2)
“We need schools of freedom, international, pragmatic and multicultural schools of economics and politics, which educate a new generation of leaders to harmonise the apparent age-long antagonisms: economics and ethics, action and contemplation, financial power and love.
Only individuals can transform society. Only individuals can dream. ESE’s mission is to create a new generation of young entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, visionaries and pragmatic dreamers.
We will continue to move forward expanding the School to create individual pathways of success for students all over the world.”