We welcome you to join us in a weekly Photography Workshop delivered entirely Online by internationally renowned Photographer Hugo Burnand, in collaboration with the European School of Economics centres worldwide.
Hugo Burnand is the only portrait photographer with a Royal Charter. He has collaborated for over 20 years with Condé Nast and Tatler Magazine, as well as photographing the wedding of Prince Charles to Camilla Parker Bowles, and the wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton.
The workshops will be offered entirely online with Q&A sessions following each.
Frequency: Wednesdays from 4:30 – 6PM
- November 11 : Session 1- Basic Editing
- November 18: Session 2 – Preparing Your Subject (techniques for putting and keeping subjects at ease – humor, candy and other bribes)
- November 25: Session 3- Choosing what to photograph and how to do it best
- December 2: Session 4 – Digital vs. Film
- December 9: Session 5 – This one will be up to the Audience – so start thinking!
Students participating in the entire course will receive an ESE certificate of participation signed by Hugo.
Please Register to attend.
For more information please contact us:
Tel +44 (0) 207 935 3896