ESE Florence is delighted to announce the organisation of a cultural break in the capital of Central Europa (‘Mittel Europa’) for all ESE students thanks to the support of Professor Sommariva.
The departure from Florence is planned for Thursday 4th of November 2021 at the Central Station of Santa Maria Novella at 9:00 pm, the return for Monday 8th of November at 6.15 am.
For the detailed programme please click HERE
Professor Sommariva will be the tour guide for the entire stay and he is available for support.
The price of the trip for up to 20 participants is 406,00 Euro per person.
The price of the trip for more than 20 participants is 396,00 Euro per person.
- transport by night train in a cabin with 3 beds on the wagon lit from Florence to Vienna and return journey. Continental Breakfast, served in the wagon lit.
- Bed and Buffet Breakfast at the hotel (4-star Superior hotel) in twin-bedded room.
- Entrance fee for the the Schönbrunn
- The Mozart-Strauss concert at the Palais Auersberg (remember: formal dress required!).
- Insurance for all events: Medicare, Lost luggage, Injuries, etc.
In order to confirm booking, participants are asked to pay Euro 100,00 as a security deposit to ESE Florence General Officer no later than October 8th. The deposit is not refundable.
If for any reason the trip is cancelled by ESE School, the sum will be entirely refunded.
Further information, please do not hesitate to contact ESE Florence:
Gemma Orsi Bertolini
Tel. +39 055 217050